Basic ratatouille (Fine dining)
- Dice the onion and fry to soften.
- Fry the green peppers, cool them in iced-water so to make them easier to peel and dice.
- Roast the red pepper at 180 ºC. Cover and leave it to cool. Once cooked peel and dice.
- Cut the courgette like the peppers and fry to soften.
- Scald the tomato, take out its seeds, dice it and sauté.
- All the vegetables can be cooked separately or together.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.43 g
Saturates 0.15 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 0.02 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.1 g
Cholesterol 0.0 mg
Calcium 50.64 mg
Iron 0.88 mg
Zinc 0.12 mg
Vitamin A 34.37 ug
Vitamin C 44.61 g
Folic acid 24.32 ug
Salt (Sodium) 46.91 mg
Sugars 4.54 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
Cold lasagna filled with anchovies and vegetables with an albacore mousse
- Type of dish: Fish, Pastas, Vegetables
- Temperature: Cold
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed