Pinion rolls filled with hazelnut mousse and cinnamon ice cream
For this recipe, the following elaborations are needed:
- Decorate the plate with toffee sauce and white chocolate sauce.
- Fill the pinion rolls with hazelnut mousse, using a piping bag.
- Place on the left side of the plate overlapping one over the other.
- Use some broken pinion rolls as a base for the ice cream quenelle.
- Place on the right side of the plate.
- The dish can be sprinkled with cinnamon and cocoa powder.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.72 g
Saturates 18.36 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 9.83 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.92 g
Cholesterol 158.02 mg
Calcium 118.9 mg
Iron 1.22 mg
Zinc 0.83 mg
Vitamin A 269.2 ug
Vitamin C 3.51 g
Folic acid 17.31 ug
Salt (Sodium) 8407.83 mg
Sugars 594.62 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed