- Place the gelatin in cold water.
- Heat the liquid cream and add and dilute the gelatin.
- Pour the mixture over the chopped gianduja and the praline and stir until well mixed.
- Wait until the temperature of the mixture is between 27-33 ºC.
- Gradually fold in the whipped cream.
- Let it set inside the fridge.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.15 g
Saturates 6.54 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 3.54 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.33 g
Cholesterol 33.0 mg
Calcium 17.88 mg
Iron 0.12 mg
Zinc 0.09 mg
Vitamin A 84.99 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 1.44 ug
Salt (Sodium) 14.63 mg
Sugars 6.71 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed