Pinion rolls filled with hazelnut mousse and cinnamon ice cream
For this recipe, the following elaborations are needed:
- Decorate the plate with toffee sauce and white chocolate sauce.
- Fill the pinion rolls with hazelnut mousse, using a piping bag.
- Place on the left side of the plate, one over the other.
- Use some broken pinion rolls as a base for the ice cream quenelle.
- Place on the right side of the plate.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.08 g
Saturates 3126.44 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 1409.75 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 122.56 g
Cholesterol 16181.08 mg
Calcium 12106.41 mg
Iron 33.8 mg
Zinc 45.39 mg
Vitamin A 41424.74 ug
Vitamin C 77.19 g
Folic acid 225.76 ug
Salt (Sodium) 21083.27 mg
Sugars 6382.43 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed