Poached foie gras "demi-cuit" with truffle seasoning
Foie-gras micuit 0.5 kg
Truffle 10.0 g
For this recipe, the following elaborations are needed:
- Foie-gras micuit: before vacuum packing, add some slices of truffle and flavour with truffle essence.
- Truffle vinaigrette: mix all the ingredients together without emulsifying.
- Roasted apple foam
- Bouquetiere of fresh vegetables
- Vinaigrette for the bouquetiere of fresh vegetables
- With a hot knife cut 2 or 3 slices from the micuit and season with a little Maldon salt.
- Place the bouquetiere on one side of the plate and the foam on the other.
- Season with the vinaigrette and the sweet wine reduction.
- Decorate with the vegetable chips and the glazed fruit.
- Serve with toast and butter.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 3.79 g
Saturates 31.75 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 34.39 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 17.29 g
Cholesterol 347.15 mg
Calcium 77.77 mg
Iron 7.5 mg
Zinc 2.72 mg
Vitamin A 8666.08 ug
Vitamin C 21.51 g
Folic acid 75.31 ug
Salt (Sodium) 736.14 mg
Sugars 28.11 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed