Marinated mackerel and vegetables
For the marinated mackerel:
- Add salt and pepper to the lions and place them skin down on a baking tray.
- Gently soften the onion cut into julienne strips and the carrot cut into slices in oil. Add wine, vinegar, the herbs and the spices.
- Cover the mackerel with the marinade and place in the oven for 2 minutes.
- Allowing the fish to stay a little raw inside.
- Keep refrigerated for one week, Making sure that the marinade is covering the fish at all times.
For the basic ratatouille
For the courgette slices
- Cut with a mandolin or a coal meat cutter (1 mm).
- Cook in the steam cooker for 20 seconds.
For the piquillo red peppers:
- Confit and cut into strips.
For the garnish:
For the sauces:
- Parsley sauce
- Piquillo red pepper sauce
- Vinaigrette for the bouquetiere of fresh vegetables
- Olives, anchovies and albacore tapenade (pureed capers and olives) sauce
- The salad may be assembled inside a ring or in small rolls.
- To make the rolls, spread out the cooked courgette slice and place some mackerel + ratatouille + 2 or 3 piquillo red peppers strips and a spoon of marinade in the corner. Roll it up. Make 5 units per portion.
- Place the rolls on the plate, and on one side the seasoned bouquetiere and the onions.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 5.4 g
Saturates 24.43 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 130.34 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 16.09 g
Cholesterol 75.47 mg
Calcium 354.55 mg
Iron 6.94 mg
Zinc 1.91 mg
Vitamin A 836.68 ug
Vitamin C 67.55 g
Folic acid 87.45 ug
Salt (Sodium) 762.61 mg
Sugars 9.69 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
Piquillo red pepper sauce
- Type of dish: Vegetables
- Temperature: Cold
- Additional culinary preparation: Sauces
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed