For this recipe, the following elaborations are needed:
- Heat the oil to 170 ºC to fry the fritters.
- Make some choux pastry buttons on a pastry spatula and with the help of another spatula carefully add them to the oil.
- Once browned, remove from the frying pan and place on absorbent paper to remove excess oil.
- Dust the fritters with sugar.
- Fill the fritters with patisserie cream.
- Plate up and serve with the English chocolate cream.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.56 g
Saturates 7.78 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 11.62 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 21.64 g
Cholesterol 133.82 mg
Calcium 83.78 mg
Iron 1.02 mg
Zinc 0.74 mg
Vitamin A 76.07 ug
Vitamin C 0.94 g
Folic acid 20.34 ug
Salt (Sodium) 284.26 mg
Sugars 22.27 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed