Truffle and cream cake
Chocolate truffle 0.1 l
Black chocolate curls 0.005 kg
For this recipe the following elaborations are needed:
- Génoise sponge cake.
- Basic syrup.
- Whipped cream with sugar.
- Chocolate truffle.
- Chocolate coating.
- Raspberry coulis.
- Place non-stick paper on a baking tray, and over the paper, a rectangular mould.
- Cover the basis with the sponge cake and soak.
- Pour the chocolate truffle over the sponge cake.
- Cover it with another layer of sponge cake and soak.
- Pour the whipped cream with sugar over the sponge cake.
- Finally, cover it with another layer of sponge cake and soak.
- Cover the cake with the chocolate coating.
- Place a scoop of whipped cream on each portion and sprinkle chocolate shavings.
- Let chill, ration, plate up and decorate it with raspberry coulis.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 3.48 g
Saturates 18.91 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 10.39 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 3.18 g
Cholesterol 171.08 mg
Calcium 55.8 mg
Iron 5.26 mg
Zinc 1.17 mg
Vitamin A 200.02 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 18.71 ug
Salt (Sodium) 121.36 mg
Sugars 29.86 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Type of dish: Coffee, chocolate and infusion
- Additional culinary preparation: Sweet
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed