For this recipe the following elaborations are needed:
- Génoise sponge cake
- Sheet-moulded cocoa sponge cake (replace the 25% of the flour with cocoa powder)
- Basic syrup
- Chocolate patissiere cream
- Apricot coulis
- Placenon-stick paper on a baking tray, and over the paper, a rectangular mould.
- Cover the basis with the génoise sponge cake and soak .
- Pour the chocolate patissiere cream over the sponge cake.
- Cover it with a layer of cocoa sponge cake.
- Repeat the previous step.
- Finally, cover with another layer of cocoa sponge cake and spread out a thin layer of chocolate patissiere cream.
- Remove from the mould and finish the cake.
- Decorate it with grated coconut.
- Ration, plate up and decorate with apricot coulis.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.08 g
Saturates 3.18 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 2.76 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.99 g
Cholesterol 183.15 mg
Calcium 80.02 mg
Iron 1.34 mg
Zinc 0.99 mg
Vitamin A 101.86 ug
Vitamin C 0.73 g
Folic acid 28.21 ug
Salt (Sodium) 112.25 mg
Sugars 26.71 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed