Assortment of smoked fish
To prepare the smoked fish: slice thinly.
To make the Russian salad:
- Boil the eggs and prawns. Rinse under cool running water and cut them into brunoise (discard the yolks).
- Peel the avocado and cut it into cubes. Season with salt and lemon juice.
- Bind everything together with mayonnaise.
To make the vegetable bouquet.
To make the bouquet vinaigrette.
To decorate the slices of smoked fish: Chop some chives and spring onion.
For the side dish: Toast the bread and prepare the butter.
- Arrange the slices of smoked fish on a plate.
- Place the 'ensaladilla rusa' in a round dough cutter or a quenelle.
- Arrange the seasoned bouquet.
- Serve the bread and butter on another plate.
- Decorate the smoked fish with chives, spring onion, pickles, etc.
- If the interior of the smoked fish does not reach ≥ 60 ºC, freeze it at ≤ 20 ºC (RD 1420/2006) for 24h. This will prevent the existence of anisakis.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed