Bacon 0.1 kg
Frozen mushrooms 0.3 kg
Green pepper 0.1 kg
Frozen mushrooms 0.2 kg
Mayonnaise sauce 0.1 l
Dijon mustard 2.15 g
For the rice:
- Prepare a poultry stock.
- Prepare a mushroom cream (reserving the mushroom caps).
- Fry to soften the spring onion cut into brunoise together with the bacon and the caps cut into quarters. Add the rice, sauté and add the white wine, reduce. Cover with the mushroom cream and the poultry stock as needed. Allow to cook, stirring continuously, for approximately 12 minutes.
- Place the rice on a tray previously cooled in a freezer and place in the blast chiller. Set aside the cold rice.
For the garnish brochette:
- Confit the mushrooms.
- Cook the tongue together with the vegetables and the spices in a pressure cooker for about 30 minutes.
- Peel them while still hot.
- Chop the onion, the green pepper and the red pepper into 1.5 cm cubes. Blanch.
- Assemble a brochette with the blanched vegetable cubes, the diced mushrooms and the tongue cut into cubes.
For the sauce:
- Prepare a mayonnaise flavoured with Dijon mustard and garnished with the whites from a boiled egg, parsley, black olives, gherkins and anchovies in oil.
- Finish cooking the rice in a frying pan on the hot, add the remaining stock, a ladle of mushroom cream and mushrooms.
- When taken off the heat, add grated Parmesan cheese and a splash of extra virgin olive oil. Stir until creamy. Add salt as needed.
- Brown the brochette on a griddle.
- Plate the rice with the help of a ring.
- Place the skewer on the rice timbale.
- Place a spoonful of garnished mayonnaise next to the skewer.
- Decorate by placing the crispy cheese onto the rice and topping it with carrot and chives.
- Make some decorative lines with the red pepper sauce.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 10.94 g
Saturates 16.3 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 28.71 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 5.8 g
Cholesterol 197.63 mg
Calcium 748.59 mg
Iron 6.98 mg
Zinc 4.15 mg
Vitamin A 1128.54 ug
Vitamin C 85.63 g
Folic acid 224.61 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1330.02 mg
Sugars 19.05 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Type of dish: Vegetables
- Additional culinary preparation: Sauces
- Temperature: Hot
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed