Puff pastry cakes with hazelnuts
Hazelnut praline 0.018 kg
Frutgel (cold gelatine) 0.005 kg
The following dishes are necessary for this recipe:
- Prepare the patisserie cream with hazelnut praline dissolved in milk.
- Roast and chop the hazelnuts.
- Cut the puff pastry into pieces of the desired size.
- Prick the puff pastry and brush with beaten egg in order to give it a shiny finish.
- Bake at 220 ºC until fully baked.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool.
- Open the puff pastries horizontally and fill with hazelnut cream.
- Shine and cover with frutgel.
- Sprinkle over roasted and chopped hazelnut.
- Serve with English chocolate cream.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.95 g
Saturates 4.96 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 5.7 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 6.52 g
Cholesterol 74.89 mg
Calcium 67.75 mg
Iron 0.78 mg
Zinc 0.56 mg
Vitamin A 39.48 ug
Vitamin C 0.76 g
Folic acid 14.43 ug
Salt (Sodium) 287.51 mg
Sugars 12.45 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed