Guiso de conejo con verduras
Rabbit loin 1.75 kg
Olive oil 0.05 l
Powdered vegetable stock 0.008 kg
Ground white pepper 0.5 g
Rosemary 0.5 g
For the rabbit:
- Elaborate a brown stock.
- Cut the rabbit into large pieces.
- Add salt and pepper and slightly flour the rabbit.
- Sautée and remove excess fat.
- Chop the onion, garlic and leek into brunoise for the seasoning.
- Simmer the vegetables and add them to the rabbit.
- Add the red wine and let it reduce.
- Pour in the stock until the meat is covered, let it cook until the meat is tender and the vegetables are soft.
- Season with the Dijon mustard and adjust the thickness, binding with corn flour if necessary.
For the mixed vegetables
- Plate up the rabbit with the vegetable.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 5.07 g
Saturates 7.96 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 18.31 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 5.29 g
Cholesterol 248.59 mg
Calcium 211.65 mg
Iron 6.03 mg
Zinc 5.38 mg
Vitamin A 330.8 ug
Vitamin C 33.56 g
Folic acid 86.19 ug
Salt (Sodium) 2654.48 mg
Sugars 4.91 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed