Milky chocolate mousse
- Hydrate the gelatin in cold water.
- Boil the milk.
- Once the milk is hot, add the sugar to the yolks.
- Add the milk to the mixture of yolks stirring continuously.
- Heat the mixture between 82-85 ºC and strain through a sieve over the chocolate and gelatin cover and mix well.
- The temperature of the mixture should be between 27-33 ºC.
- Gradually fold in the whipped cream.
- Let it set inside the fridge.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.72 g
Saturates 8.43 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 4.62 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.67 g
Cholesterol 93.85 mg
Calcium 39.36 mg
Iron 2.97 mg
Zinc 0.61 mg
Vitamin A 109.5 ug
Vitamin C 0.24 g
Folic acid 10.61 ug
Salt (Sodium) 36.87 mg
Sugars 7.54 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed