‘Oops. I dropped the cheesecake’
Freeze-dried raspberry 30.0 g
Basil 25.0 g
For this recipe, you will need to make the following preparations:
- New York Cheesecake
- Cooked egg yolk sablé
- Pink pepper raspberry curd
- Raspberry and butter Single-Fat Semi Sorbet of Instrumental Fat (S.F.S.S.I.F)
- Sprinkle the plate with some raspberry curd.
- Arrange a piece of cheesecake on one side of the plate.
- Cover it partially with pieces of cooked egg yolk sablé.
- Arrange some crumbled sablé next to the cheesecake.
- Place a raspberry sorbet quenelle on top of the crumbled sablé.
- Serve with freeze-dried raspberry and basil. Use these ingredients to decorate the rest of the dish.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 7.89 g
Saturates 20.52 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 10.47 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.74 g
Cholesterol 214.38 mg
Calcium 236.3 mg
Iron 2.11 mg
Zinc 1.87 mg
Vitamin A 429.99 ug
Vitamin C 35.29 g
Folic acid 68.12 ug
Salt (Sodium) 572.88 mg
Sugars 41.41 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed