Nachos with beef and guacamole
- For the guacamole.
For the nachos:
- Make some Mexican corn pancakes, cut into triangles and fry in sunflower oil, remove on to absorbent paper.
For the beef:
- Soften the onions cut into brunoise in olive oil, turn up the heat and add the chopped beef, sautéing everything.
- Add the white wine, reduce for 5 minutes and add salt to taste.
- Season with tabasco and Perrin’s sauce, set aside.
- For the parmesan sauce:
- Beat the cream cheese in a bowl and add the grated parmesan cheese.
- Place in a sleeve with a smooth nozzle and set aside.
- In a small porcelain casserole, insert layers of nachos, beef, guacamole and parmesan cream.
- Sprinkle the surface with grated mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the oven at 150 ºC to obtain the crunchiness of the nachos and the melting of the mozzarella.
- Sprinkle with chopped coriander.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 3.33 g
Saturates 24.14 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 33.7 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 5.43 g
Cholesterol 118.25 mg
Calcium 796.93 mg
Iron 4.28 mg
Zinc 4.62 mg
Vitamin A 365.78 ug
Vitamin C 11.63 g
Folic acid 34.33 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1811.59 mg
Sugars 2.62 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed