Lumagorri free range chicken breast, derio cabbage foam, beetroot and spinach fries
Hot cabbage foam 0.167 l
To cook the breast:
- Fillet the chicken breast.
- Season with salt, pepper, virgin olive oil, thyme leaves and wasabi mustard sprouts.
- Vacuum the chicken breast.
- Cook at 65 ºC for about 45 minutes.
- Set aside. It will be grilled before plating.
To make the cabbage foam
To prepare the red beetroot:
- Boil the red beetroot and make balls with an apple corer.
- Fry the spinach leaves at low heat so that they stay green and crispy.
- Grill the breast on the griddle.
- Slice the chicken breast.
- Make a round of cabbage foam.
- Place two slices of chicken breast over the foam.
- Place a ball of red beetroot on each slice of chicken breast.
- Decorate with some fried spinach leaves.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.98 g
Saturates 2.46 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 3.24 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.52 g
Cholesterol 41.38 mg
Calcium 21.27 mg
Iron 0.86 mg
Zinc 0.45 mg
Vitamin A 51.25 ug
Vitamin C 12.09 g
Folic acid 28.62 ug
Salt (Sodium) 312.41 mg
Sugars 1.36 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed