White chocolate and cocoa millefeuille with its ice cream
Frozen broken raspberries 0.067 kg
Sugar 0.025 kg
For this recipe, the following elaborations are needed:
- White chocolate sheets
- Milky chocolate mousse
- Orange and vanilla jelly
- Raspberry sauce
- Vanilla spiral
- Chocolate ice cream
HOW TO PLATE UP
- Use a cutter to cut the white chocolate sheets.
- Place buttons of mousse on sheet, covering the entire surface,
- Repeat the same operation and finish off with a new layer of sheet.
- Decorate the dish with the orange jelly and raspberry sauce.
- Place a mouse button on one side of the plate and the sheets on top so that it does not move.
- On the other side of the plate place an ice-cream quenelle.
- Decorate the quenelle with a vanilla spiral.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 4.49 g
Saturates 16.75 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 9.16 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.36 g
Cholesterol 161.52 mg
Calcium 117.7 mg
Iron 5.39 mg
Zinc 1.56 mg
Vitamin A 210.91 ug
Vitamin C 8.77 g
Folic acid 26.03 ug
Salt (Sodium) 86.42 mg
Sugars 40.98 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed