Mango sorbet, semolina pudding, chai tea biscuit and white chocolate
Valhrona white coating 0.1 kg
For this recipe, you will need to make the following preparations:
- Mango and ginger sorbet
- Chai tea toffee
- Semolina cake
- Chai Tea cookie
- Toasted white chocolate mousse
- Tempered toasted white chocolate
- Pipe some white chocolate mousse in the centre of the plate using a piping bag with a round tip of nº 10.
- Place the semolina cake sliced in half on top of the mousse.
- On the sides, arrange some pieces of Chai tea cookie and some cubes of mango.
- Pipe some drops of the Chai tea toffee sauce using a squeeze bottle.
- Place a quenelle of mango sorbet next to the semolina cake and on top of the cookie.
- Decorate the quenelle with some pieces of tempered toasted white chocolate.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 25.16 g
Saturates 16.64 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 8.08 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.99 g
Cholesterol 96.04 mg
Calcium 118.38 mg
Iron 62.99 mg
Zinc 0.42 mg
Vitamin A 3109.81 ug
Vitamin C 262.43 g
Folic acid 32.61 ug
Salt (Sodium) 327.81 mg
Sugars 63.49 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed