Albacore belly salad with tomato and apple candy
Bonito flank 1.0 kg
Olive oil 0.25 l
Granny Smith apple 0.5 kg
Sugar 0.05 kg
Ground white pepper 1.0 g
Tomato confit 0.5 kg
Ingredients for Olives, anchovies and albacore tapenade (pureed capers and olives) sauce (0.1 kg) See Recipe
For the albacore:
- Clean the albacore belly and set aside in the fridge.
- For the golden potato rounds:
- Cut the potato with a thickness of 3 mm and shape it with a cutter, sautée in soft oil.
For the tomato confit.
For the candied apple:
- Peel, core and cut the apples into ½ cm squares.
- Place them in a frying pan with the sugar + wine + water and let them boil covered until they are done.
- Uncover and leave them to caramelize.
For the bouquetiere of fresh vegetables.
For the sauces:
- Fried garlic.
- Chop the garlic and the parsley into brunoise.
- Heat the oil with the garlic and when it is golden remove from the heat and add the vinegar and the parsley.
- It can be used cold to decorate or hot to sprinkle on top of the food. The chilli is optional.
- Vinaigrette for the bouquetiere of fresh vegetables.
- Place the albacore belly seasoned with salt and oil on a baking tray.
- Bake at 200 ºC for a few minutes (it should be juicy on the inside). Clean the albacore belly by removing the skin and the ugly parts, ration into three pieces.
- Heat the potato, the tomato and the apple separately in the microwave.
- Make the fried garlic and off the heat add the parsley and a few drops of vinegar.
- Place the potato, the tomato and the apple on the plate, and form a mound with the three pieces of the albacore belly.
- Add the seasoned vegetable bouquetiere next to it.
- Season with the fried garlic sauce and decorate with the tapenade sauce.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 5.19 g
Saturates 5.01 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 26.12 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 4.12 g
Cholesterol 100.4 mg
Calcium 134.56 mg
Iron 4.24 mg
Zinc 2.7 mg
Vitamin A 139.72 ug
Vitamin C 36.55 g
Folic acid 88.4 ug
Salt (Sodium) 888.06 mg
Sugars 40.33 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
Olives, anchovies and albacore tapenade (pureed capers and olives) sauce
- Additional culinary preparation: Sauces, Garnishes
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed