Roasted sardines and red pepper salad
Modena vinegar reduction 0.1 l
Garlic, bulb 0.5 ud
For the sardines/anchovies:
- Clean the sardines and make fillets, remove all the bones with the help of some tweezers.
For the peppers:
- Roast the peppers, peel, cut into 1x1 cm dice or 1/2 cm strips.
- Add the Modena vinegar reduction, boil everything for a few minutes and add salt.
For the tomato bread:
- Dry the bread on the stove.
- Spread with garlic and tomato.
- Cut the bread into small pieces and dry again on the stove.
- Slices can also be made.
For the parsley sauce
- Grill the sardine loins on the hot grill with the skin facing down.
- Move them to a tray, sprinkle with Modena vinegar and put in the oven for a few seconds to finish off cooking.
- Heat up the peppers.
- On top of peppers place the sardines with the skin facing up add the pieces of tomato bread or slices.
- Add the dressed bouquetiere of vegetables, forming a mound with all the ingredients on top
- Decorate the dish with parsley sauce.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 25.61 g
Saturates 44.2 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 160.07 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 33.43 g
Cholesterol 230.24 mg
Calcium 1187.21 mg
Iron 17.26 mg
Zinc 9.11 mg
Vitamin A 934.41 ug
Vitamin C 269.17 g
Folic acid 484.92 ug
Salt (Sodium) 3206.18 mg
Sugars 42.0 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed