Croissant filled with minced meat
Red wine 0.0 l
Block cheese 0.05 kg
- Prepare the croissant dough (rolled fermented dough).
- Make a tomato sauce.
- Chop the onion, the leek and the carrot into brunoise for the Bolognese.
- Chop the meat.
- Cut the cheese into slices.
To prepare the Bolognese:
- Simmer the onion and the carrot first and once half done, add the leeks.
- Once the vegetables are simmered, add the minced meat over high heat and sautée, add the red wine, the salt and the spices.
- Add a small amount of tomato sauce to bind.
- Spread the Bolognese on a croissant layer, place a layer of sliced cheese on top and cover with another croissant layer.
- Trim the edges and cut into portions without breaking.
- Bake the filled croissant being careful not to brown them too much.
- Decorate the plate with a little hot tomato sauce and place the croissant on the side.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 5.94 g
Saturates 13.44 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 12.69 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 14.63 g
Cholesterol 108.07 mg
Calcium 244.25 mg
Iron 3.99 mg
Zinc 2.45 mg
Vitamin A 189.28 ug
Vitamin C 41.98 g
Folic acid 140.55 ug
Salt (Sodium) 685.46 mg
Sugars 13.42 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed