Croissant filled with minced meat
Vino tinto 0.0 l
Block cheese 0.05 kg
- Prepare the croissant dough (rolled fermented dough).
- Make a tomato sauce.
- Chop the onion, the leek and the carrot into brunoise for the Bolognese.
- Chop the meat.
- Cut the cheese into slices.
To prepare the Bolognese:
- Simmer the onion and the carrot first and once half done, add the leeks.
- Once the vegetables are simmered, add the minced meat over high heat and sautée, add the red wine, the salt and the spices.
- Add a small amount of tomato sauce to bind.
- Spread the Bolognese on a croissant layer, place a layer of sliced cheese on top and cover with another croissant layer.
- Trim the edges and cut into portions without breaking.
- Bake the filled croissant being careful not to brown them too much.
- Decorate the plate with a little hot tomato sauce and place the croissant on the side.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 4.54 g
Saturates 8.8 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 8.38 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 7.77 g
Cholesterol 63.76 mg
Calcium 223.34 mg
Iron 3.41 mg
Zinc 2.06 mg
Vitamin A 166.43 ug
Vitamin C 41.91 g
Folic acid 108.3 ug
Salt (Sodium) 377.81 mg
Sugars 8.39 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed