Puff pastry style baked goods: Croissant for salty fillings
Temperature of the paste: 25 ºC
- Fermentation dough without dividing.
- Fermentation piece of divided dough:10´
- Fermentation formed part: 1h 30´.
Temperature of the oven:220 ºC
- Knead all the ingredients together until you get a fine and elastic dough.
- Divide it into pieces fo 1kg and thrash them.
- In each piece, introduce 300 grs.margarine for any croissant and even puff pastry.
- Give it three simple turns and let rest for 15´ in between.
- Roll out each puff pastry and cover all the greased oven layers or the oven paper.
- Ferment the croissant at enclosed chamber at 28ºC and 75% of moisture.
- Bake without egg-painting, steam free and open shot.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.7 g
Saturates 7.96 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 7.44 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 11.77 g
Cholesterol 80.65 mg
Calcium 36.56 mg
Iron 1.02 mg
Zinc 0.69 mg
Vitamin A 41.49 ug
Vitamin C 0.11 g
Folic acid 55.89 ug
Salt (Sodium) 555.77 mg
Sugars 8.36 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed