Duck thigh confit with fresh pasta and mashed pumpkin
Duck thighs comfit 5.0 ud
Frozen spinach 0.05 kg
Azúcar 0.03 kg
Port wine Bandeira 0.1 l
Frozen cranberries 0.01 kg
Frozen blackcurrants 0.01 kg
For the duck confit (confit duck thigh):
- Remove excess fat from the thighs.
For the garnishing:
Fresh handmade spinach pasta:
- Boil the spinach, cool, drain well and chop as finely as possible.
- Stretch and cut into ribbons.
- Toast the pine nuts in oil and add the corinto raisins.
For the pumpkin cream.
For the Porto reduction:
- Pour the Port wine into a pan with sugar and reduce as desired.
For the decoration:
- Glazed orange
- Select some redcurrants and blueberries.
- Brown the duck thigh with a little of its own fat in the oven at 250 ºC so that the skin is crispy.
- Boil the pasta, drain and sautée with toasted pine nuts and corinto raisins.
- Plate up the duck thigh on top of the fresh boiled pasta or next to it.
- Serve with a tear of pumpkin cream.
- Finish off decorating with the Port reduction, a slice of glazed orange and the redcurrants and blueberries.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 15.2 g
Saturates 16.85 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 9.63 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 7.05 g
Cholesterol 0.06 mg
Calcium 286.08 mg
Iron 5.74 mg
Zinc 1.76 mg
Vitamin A 361.14 ug
Vitamin C 93.5 g
Folic acid 279.08 ug
Salt (Sodium) 3573.15 mg
Sugars 50.34 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed