Roasted vegetable pizza
- Make a pizza dough.
- Make some tomato sauce.
- Roast the onion, aubergine and red peppers. Once roasted, peel and cut.
- Chop the mushrooms into thin slices.
- Chop the green peppers into julienne.
- Chop the pumpkin into 1 cm thick cubes.
- Clean the onions, aubergine and red peppers.
HOW TO SERVE
- Spread some tomato sauce onto the dough and then add the pumpkin, mushroom and green pepper pieces. Season with oregano.
- Cook the pizza in the oven at a very high temperature for a short amount of time so that mushrooms and peppers cook.
- Arrange the aubergine, onion and red pepper pieces on top of the pizza and then add cheese.
- Finish cooking the pizza in the oven at a high temperature. This way, the cheese will cook au gratin.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 4.13 g
Saturates 4.97 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 3.13 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 2.87 g
Cholesterol 39.02 mg
Calcium 397.74 mg
Iron 2.03 mg
Zinc 0.52 mg
Vitamin A 131.11 ug
Vitamin C 45.86 g
Folic acid 75.19 ug
Salt (Sodium) 312.06 mg
Sugars 3.98 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed