Cold apple soup with goat cheese ice cream
For this recipe, the following elaborations are needed:
- Place a Génoise sponge cake disk onto the centre of a soup dish.
- Pour with the cold soup around the sponge cake.
- Give the apple jelly a ball shape with a Parisienne scoop and place it on top of the soup.
- Decorate the ice cream with the glazed apple and a mint heart.
- Serve the dish with a jar with apple juice.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 5.74 g
Saturates 4.61 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 3.21 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.1 g
Cholesterol 198.12 mg
Calcium 121.39 mg
Iron 2.37 mg
Zinc 1.46 mg
Vitamin A 173.02 ug
Vitamin C 31.31 g
Folic acid 51.27 ug
Salt (Sodium) 262.17 mg
Sugars 96.68 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed