Sardines marinated with ginger and escalibada (grilled vegetable salad)
Strawberries 0.042 kg
Peach in syrup 0.042 kg
Ginger 41.667 g
Bouquetiere of fresh vegetables 0.833 ud
- Clean the sardines and make fillets (remove all the bones). Depending on the size per serving we will use from 4 to 6 fillets.
For the ginger oil:
- Peel the fresh ginger, cut into slices and dip in olive oil.
- Heat everything up to 100 ºC, remove from the heat and let infuse from 24 to 48 hours.
- After that time, marinate the sardine fillets, (minimum 5 h and maximum 24 h).
For the escalibada:
- Roast the red peppers, the aubergines, the garlic and the chives, (it is recommended to blanch them 10 minutes to make them softer). Let them cool and remove the skin.
- Fry the green pepper, put it in cold water and peel.
- Roast the tomatoes cut into half with oil and salt and peel them.
- Once all the vegetables are cooked, cut them into regular squares and set everything aside separately.
- For the cumin vinaigrette:
- Mix the olive oil + the sherry vinegar + the salt and the cumin.
For the fruit vinaigrette:
- Chop the strawberries, the apricot or peach in syrup into very small and regular squares.
- Cut the small zucchini into slices and sautée with some garlic cut into brunoise. Set everything aside separately.
For the bouquetiere of fresh vegetables + sage leaves or red sorrel.
For the basic vinaigrette
- Place the escalibada previously dressed with the cumin vinaigrette on a plate.
- Place the sardines on top with the skin facing up. The sardines can be raw, half cooked, grilled, or mixed in the same serving.
- Next to it, place the bouquetiere of fresh vegetables dressed with basic vinaigrette.
Decorate with dressed fruit vinaigrette, with a white sprout and salmon eggs.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 162.36 g
Saturates 34.29 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 108.15 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 20.01 g
Cholesterol 89.79 mg
Calcium 458.42 mg
Iron 422.31 mg
Zinc 1.18 mg
Vitamin A 19526.31 ug
Vitamin C 1695.8 g
Folic acid 89.85 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1279.49 mg
Sugars 144.84 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed