Éclairs filled with cream patissiere
Dark chocolate coating 0.013 kg
Soluble decaffeinated coffee 1.0 g
For this recipe, the following elaborations are needed:
- Divide the hot patissiere cream into three parts.
- Dissolve the chocolate in one of them and the coffee in the other, obtaining three different flavoured creams.
- Stuff the éclairs with the creams.
- Cover with the chocolate coating, the fondant and the icing sugar.
- Serve three different éclairs per ration.
- Serve with apricot coulis.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.42 g
Saturates 6.99 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 5.58 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 5.08 g
Cholesterol 161.95 mg
Calcium 104.4 mg
Iron 1.93 mg
Zinc 1.11 mg
Vitamin A 96.16 ug
Vitamin C 1.09 g
Folic acid 24.26 ug
Salt (Sodium) 364.82 mg
Sugars 18.17 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Type of dish: Coffee, chocolate and infusion
- Additional culinary preparation: Sweet
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed