Lobster salad with sauces
For the lobster:
- If the lobster is dead, boil it in abundant salted water, boil for around 15 minutes per kg of weight and then cool with cold water and ice.
- If it is alive, it can be cooked from warm water, or kill it first by putting vinegar in the mouth.
- It is usually convenient in any case to cover the holes, which may be due to the lack of legs, with breadcrumbs.
- Boil the lobster keeping the tail rigid.
- Once cold remove the shell from the tail carefully, the pincer meat has to come out in one piece.
- Remove the meat from the head and set aside to garnish the sauce.
- Reserve the coral to garnish the sauce and the legs and the shell of the head to decorate.
For the garnishing:
- Boiled green beans cut into julienne.
- Carrots cut into julienne boiled in small amount of water.
- Concassé tomato.
- Garnished vinaigrette
- Gazpacho sauce
- Coral sauce: it can be replaced by rosé sauce.
- Mix the meat of the head with the mayonnaise in a tall blender glass, add the coral + a few drops of brandy and blend everything together. If the coral isn't enough to give it color, add some tomato sauce.
- Place some pods green beans, carrots and tomato cut into julienne in the centre of the plate, dress with the vinaigrette.
- Cut the tail of the lobster being careful to maintain the position of the slices and place them on top of the seasoned vegetables.
- On one side place a whole pincer, decorate with the legs and half head, previously glazed with oil.
- Season the meat of the lobster with the garnish vinaigrette and decorate with all the sauces.
- Serve three sauce bowls with the gazpacho, the vinaigrette garnish and the garnished coral sauce with the meat of the head. Decorate the bowls.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 2.86 g
Saturates 9.43 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 49.93 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 7.43 g
Cholesterol 321.11 mg
Calcium 160.81 mg
Iron 2.51 mg
Zinc 3.16 mg
Vitamin A 400.29 ug
Vitamin C 54.53 g
Folic acid 87.72 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1167.88 mg
Sugars 8.55 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Additional culinary preparation: Sauces
- Temperature: Cold
- Type of dish: Vegetables
- Type of dish
- Cuisine type
- Tratamiento de la leche
- Additional culinary preparation
- Production site
- Maridaje bebida
- Food pairing
- Fat percentage
- Conservation technique
- Seasonal recipes
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed