Battered hake sticks with tartar sauce
Skinless frozen hake fillet 80/120 0.5 kg
Table salt 0.5 g
High oleic oil 0.5 l
Lettuce 0.6 ud
For this recipe, the following elaborations are needed:
- Orly batter.
- Tartar sauce.
- Green onion and lettuce salad.
- Chop the garlic and parsley into brunoise.
- Cut the hake fillets into 2 cm sticks.
- Season the fish and season it with the chopped parsley and garlic.
- Cover the fish through the orly batter and fry in the abundant hot oil so that the fish floats.
- Remove on to a tray of absorbent paper.
- Plate up the fish, and serve with the salad and the tartar sauce.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.9 g
Saturates 14.07 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 110.03 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 16.75 g
Cholesterol 234.73 mg
Calcium 81.81 mg
Iron 2.47 mg
Zinc 1.02 mg
Vitamin A 131.42 ug
Vitamin C 5.7 g
Folic acid 54.63 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1252.24 mg
Sugars 0.67 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed