Ajo-blanco with spider crab and mango gnocchi
For the ajoblanco: (Spanish dish)
- Put the almonds to soak overnight in cold water and leave it to rest in the refrigerator.
- Peel and cut away the shoot from the garlic clove.Then, pound the garlic, the breadcrumbs and the drained almonds with a mortar and pestle, keeping the soaking water of the almonds.
- Add the splash of sherry vinegar with the virgin olive oil until the mix is emulsified,smooth and creamy.
- Without stopping mixing, pour gradually the chilled soaking water.
- Check the seasoning and chill in the fridge until required.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 20.33 g
Saturates 15.94 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 76.88 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 44.15 g
Cholesterol 300.19 mg
Calcium 469.18 mg
Iron 9.69 mg
Zinc 16.12 mg
Vitamin A 7.25 ug
Vitamin C 52.72 g
Folic acid 220.8 ug
Salt (Sodium) 968.47 mg
Sugars 22.78 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed