Melocotón en almíbar 0.066 kg
Pineapple in syrup 0.033 kg
Kiwi 0.06 kg
Candied cherries 0.01 kg
Kiwi jam 0.01 kg
For this recipe the following elaborations are needed:
- Placenon-stick paper on a baking tray, and over the paper, a rectangular mould.
- Cover the basis with the sponge cake and soak it.
- Pour the patissiere cream over the sponge cake.
- Cover with a layer of sponge cake.
- Repeat the previous step.
- Finally, cover it with another layer of sponge cake and spread a thin layer of butter cream.
- Over the patissiere cream place the pineapple cut into quarters, the peaches cut into quarters and placea fan shape, the kiwi cut into slices and some half sugar-coated cherries.
- Remove from the mould and give some shine using a brush.
- Ration, plate up and decorate with kiwi coulis.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.14 g
Saturates 2.85 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 2.73 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.1 g
Cholesterol 211.98 mg
Calcium 111.91 mg
Iron 1.49 mg
Zinc 1.1 mg
Vitamin A 127.76 ug
Vitamin C 9.39 g
Folic acid 33.26 ug
Salt (Sodium) 139.51 mg
Sugars 35.91 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed