Peach in syrup 0.066 kg
Pineapple in syrup 0.033 kg
For this recipe the following elaborations are needed:
- Placenon-stick paper on a baking tray, and over the paper, a rectangular mould.
- Cover the basis with the sponge cake and soak it.
- Pour the patissiere cream over the sponge cake.
- Cover with a layer of sponge cake.
- Repeat the previous step.
- Finally, cover it with another layer of sponge cake and spread a thin layer of butter cream.
- Over the patissiere cream place the pineapple cut into quarters, the peaches cut into quarters and placea fan shape, the kiwi cut into slices and some half sugar-coated cherries.
- Remove from the mould and give some shine using a brush.
- Ration, plate up and decorate with kiwi coulis.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.05 g
Saturates 2.64 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 2.45 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.94 g
Cholesterol 187.55 mg
Calcium 107.73 mg
Iron 1.36 mg
Zinc 1.01 mg
Vitamin A 115.62 ug
Vitamin C 12.01 g
Folic acid 33.09 ug
Salt (Sodium) 136.28 mg
Sugars 35.0 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed