Chocolate Bavarois Cake
Black chocolate curls 0.005 kg
For this recipe the following elaborations are needed:
- Hydrate the gelatine in cold water and set aside.
- Beat the cream and keep it in the freezer.
- Prepare a basic English cream, add the hot black coating, and melt the gelatine. Reduce the temperature to 27-33º C.
- Once it has reached the required temperature, fold in the cream previously beaten using a spatula.
- Once everything is mixed, pour the mixture into moulds and place them in the freezer to set.
- Once set, take the bavaroise out from the freezer and place on a génoise sponge cake and soak. Turn the mould over and remove the bavaroise.
- Place on a plate with the strawberry coulis.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.84 g
Saturates 9.09 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 5.07 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.94 g
Cholesterol 179.24 mg
Calcium 115.0 mg
Iron 1.55 mg
Zinc 0.99 mg
Vitamin A 162.69 ug
Vitamin C 1.17 g
Folic acid 22.21 ug
Salt (Sodium) 128.14 mg
Sugars 27.95 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed