Basic English cream
- Boil the milk and save a small amount of it.
- Mix the sugar with the corn flour and dissolve it into the saved milk.
- Add the yolks and mix. Strain through a sieve.
- Add the mixture when the milk boils.
- Heat the mixture until it reaches 85 ºC.
- Put it aside from the heat and cool it quickly.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.01 g
Saturates 2.96 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 2.22 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.65 g
Cholesterol 170.8 mg
Calcium 139.72 mg
Iron 0.97 mg
Zinc 0.86 mg
Vitamin A 109.9 ug
Vitamin C 1.8 g
Folic acid 23.2 ug
Salt (Sodium) 142.0 mg
Sugars 24.1 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
Apple crumble pie
- Cuisine type: American cuisine
- Type of dish: Pastries
- Temperature: Room temperature
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed