Grilled veal tenderloin with mushroom sauce
Garlic, bulb 5.0 ud
Frozen mushrooms 0.2 kg
Truffle 5.0 g
Mashed potatoes 5.0 ud
For the tenderloin:
- Clean the tenderloin from fats and bones. Ration into 150 g medallions.
For the mushroom sauce:
- Confit the mushrooms. To do this, blanch the mushrooms to clean them. Drain well and confit in sunflower oil over very low heat.
- Sauté onion in butter and oil. Once soft, add the mushrooms, (setting aside a mushroom for garnishing later) cover with white stock.
- Cook for approximately 15 minutes, blend and strain. Add a little reduced cream. Season to taste and set aside to serve.
For the garrison:
- Make a mashed potato.
- Slice the previously saved mushroom and lightly sauté with a little garlic in brunoise. Set aside.
- Cut vegetable chips (purple potato and sweet potato).
- Make some Kataifi dough nests.
- Chopped parsley.
- Roast the tenderloin on the griddle.
- Sauté the slices of mushrooms for garnish.
- Arrange a tear shape of mashed potato on the plate and sprinkle the grated truffle on the spot to give it its full aroma.
- Place the roasted tenderloin.
- Pour a little mushroom sauce.
- Decorate with a kataifi nest and stuff with vegetable chips and slices of sautéed mushrooms.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 7.32 g
Saturates 16.09 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 19.09 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 30.06 g
Cholesterol 142.94 mg
Calcium 239.78 mg
Iron 7.73 mg
Zinc 5.7 mg
Vitamin A 261.56 ug
Vitamin C 59.18 g
Folic acid 127.28 ug
Salt (Sodium) 660.43 mg
Sugars 10.31 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed