For this recipe, the following preparations are necessary:
- Pâtissière cream thickened with corn flour.
- Sweetened whipped cream.
- Génoise sponge cake.
- Basic syrup.
- Put the patissiere cream into a piping bag and the whipped cream into another, both with plain nozzles.
- Cut the sponge cake into round slices. Soak with the syrup.
- Using one of the slices as the base place the whipped cream on top.
- Place another slice on top and then add the pâtissière cream on top of that.
- Sprinkle with sugar.
- Caramelise the sugar with a kitchen blowtorch.
- It is possible to decorate the goxua with spun sugar (optional).
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.4 g
Saturates 10.98 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 5.94 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.08 g
Cholesterol 194.8 mg
Calcium 117.01 mg
Iron 1.07 mg
Zinc 0.92 mg
Vitamin A 204.81 ug
Vitamin C 1.09 g
Folic acid 23.67 ug
Salt (Sodium) 127.36 mg
Sugars 39.68 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed