Mini sandwich with pesto and smoked salmon
Pesto sauce 0.025 l
Tomato 0.063 kg
Butter, substitute 0.006 kg
Toasted Sesame 6.25 g
Sakura Mix shoots 0.001 kg
For the pesto sauce
For the tomato emulsion:
- Wash the tomatoes, deseed them and cut them into quarters.
- Blend the tomatoes and add salt until you get a very smooth puree.
- Add a little oil in a slow stream, while continuing to blend until a homogeneous emulsion is obtained.
- Place a layer of pesto sauce on one of the slices of bread.
- Place a layer of tomato emulsion on the other slice.
- Place a fillet of smoked salmon on one of the two slices of bread.
- Cover with the other slice, bringing the sauces into contact with the smoked salmon.
- Trim the edges of the sandwich.
- Brush the top layer of the sandwich with melted butter and sprinkle with toasted sesame.
- Cut the mini sandwiches.
- Decorate with a few drops of the two sauces and sprouts.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.73 g
Saturates 2.12 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 6.46 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 2.08 g
Cholesterol 7.33 mg
Calcium 47.44 mg
Iron 0.59 mg
Zinc 0.39 mg
Vitamin A 32.3 ug
Vitamin C 1.51 g
Folic acid 14.88 ug
Salt (Sodium) 205.23 mg
Sugars 1.03 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed