Lumagorri (free range) chicken breast with wasabi mustard foam and red gomasio
Thyme 0.333 g
Label eggs (XXX) 0.333 ud
Mostaza wasabi 3.333 g
Xantana rubber 0.667 g
Butter 0.002 kg
Microbrotes de guisante 3.333 g
For the chicken breast:
- Separate the breasts from the chicken.
- Season with salt, pepper, virgin olive oil, a sprig of thyme and some wasabi mustard microsprouts.
- Vacuum pack.
- Cook at 65º C for approximately 45 minutes.
- Set aside for grilling before plating.
For the wasabi mustard foam:
- Poach an egg at a low temperature for 22 minutes at 65 ºC.
- Prepare a substantial amount of poultry stock.
- Place the freshly poached egg in a blender glass along with 100 ml of warm poultry stock, 100 ml of sunflower oil, 2 g of xanthan, 10 g of wasabi mustard microsprouts, a few drops of tabasco and 35 g of grated parmesan cheese.
- Beat until smooth.
- Place in a siphon.
For the red gomasio:
- Crush the roasted hazelnut with salt, paprika and butter until it is reduced to a powder.
- For decoration:
- Select oxalis flowers, wasabi mustard microsprouts, and/or pea microsprouts .
- Make artichoke chips.
- Brown the breast on a griddle.
- Carve the breast into slices.
- Pour over a little wasabi mustard foam.
- Place two slices of breast on the foam.
- Place a gomasio ball on each of the breast slices.
- Add the golden artichoke and decorate with the microsprouts and flowers.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.5 g
Saturates 3.03 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 9.11 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 5.29 g
Cholesterol 50.53 mg
Calcium 56.33 mg
Iron 1.1 mg
Zinc 0.64 mg
Vitamin A 31.72 ug
Vitamin C 4.24 g
Folic acid 26.07 ug
Salt (Sodium) 224.57 mg
Sugars 0.75 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed