Ajoarriero crêpes (filled with cod, garlic pepper stew) with prawns
Pancake batter 0.25 l
Cod loin 0.25 kg
Xantana rubber 0.5 g
Prawns 0.05 kg
For the pancakes (2 or 3 units per serving):
- Make the crepes in a greased crepe pan and set aside.
For the ajoarriero cod stuffing:
- Prepare a ratatouille with garlic and without zucchini.
- Prepare a thick Biscayne sauce. Put it in a squeezy bottle or sleeve.
- Preserve the cod in oil flavoured with garlic and bind the pil-pil.
- Mix the cod, the pepper stew, some pil-pil and a little Biscayne sauce.
- Fried carrot and leek cut into julienne.
- Chop the parsley into brunoise.
- Fill each crêpe with ajoarriero and a peeled and sautéed prawn and roll up.
- Heat the crêpes.
- Place the crêpes on one side of the plate.
- Arrange the Biscayne sauce on the plate.
- Garnish with the julienne vegetables and the parsley.
- The decoration can vary with different vegetables, sauces, sprouts etc.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 2.21 g
Saturates 7.22 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 12.16 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 2.27 g
Cholesterol 150.58 mg
Calcium 152.22 mg
Iron 1.82 mg
Zinc 1.14 mg
Vitamin A 306.11 ug
Vitamin C 39.47 g
Folic acid 45.98 ug
Salt (Sodium) 470.12 mg
Sugars 5.77 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed