- Heat the milk with the butter until it melts.
- Make a well in the centre with the flour and crack two eggs, add salt and a splash of brandy.
- Pour warm milk stirring vigorously with a balloon whisk until well mixed.
- Strain through a sieve to remove the lumps.
- You can substitute the butter with another fat such as olive oil.
- You can mix it with a Thermomix.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.68 g
Saturates 5.12 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 3.05 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.72 g
Cholesterol 116.12 mg
Calcium 77.89 mg
Iron 0.74 mg
Zinc 0.63 mg
Vitamin A 125.08 ug
Vitamin C 0.9 g
Folic acid 18.87 ug
Salt (Sodium) 279.83 mg
Sugars 2.5 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
Ajoarriero crêpes (filled with cod, garlic, peppers) with prawns
- Type of dish: Fish, Shellfish
- Temperature: Hot
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed