Hummus and musroom sandwich
Salad tomato 0.5 kg
Chilli pepper 1.0 g
Extra virgin olive oil 0.1 l
Dijon mustard 5.0 g
Egg free mayonnaise 0.2 l
- Prepare an egg-free vegan mayonnaise and mix with mustard sauce.
- Make the hummus.
- Toast the tomato slices on the grill. Set aside.
- Cut the garlic into brunoise and sauté with the sliced mushrooms. Season with salt and set aside.
- Peel and cut the avocado slices . Season with salt and lemon.
- Toast the sliced bread on one side.
- Put the hummus, watercress and tomato on a slice of bread.
- Add another bread slice. Top it with a tablespoon of mustard sauce, the mushroom and avocado.
- Cover with the last slice of bread.
- Remove the crusts with a serrated knife and cut the sandwiches in two halves (rectangular shape).
- Place on a plate with a dessert knife and fork.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 111.91 g
Saturates 28.01 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 60.88 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 105.62 g
Cholesterol 7.48 mg
Calcium 899.28 mg
Iron 35.84 mg
Zinc 25.49 mg
Vitamin A 167.36 ug
Vitamin C 26.37 g
Folic acid 1580.68 ug
Salt (Sodium) 13681.94 mg
Sugars 87.42 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed