Salmon sandwich, "Viking"
- Marinate the salmon for three days before its use..
- Prepare the tartar sauce.
- Boil the eggs. Peel them and set aside.
- Cut the tomato into fine slices.
- Pick a rocket.
- Spread a bit of tartar sauce onto a slice of bread and add thin tomato slices and the rocket on top.
- Cover with another bread slice and place the tartar sauce and salmon on it and top with another slice of bread.
- Cover with the grated boiled egg.
- Cut the sandwich in two halves and remove the crust with a serrated knife.
- Place on a plate with a dessert knife and fork.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 109.43 g
Saturates 26.95 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 61.41 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 91.47 g
Cholesterol 303.71 mg
Calcium 953.85 mg
Iron 36.34 mg
Zinc 26.22 mg
Vitamin A 235.31 ug
Vitamin C 12.78 g
Folic acid 1604.47 ug
Salt (Sodium) 13915.13 mg
Sugars 85.38 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed