Pizza dough 1.25 kg
Frozen chopped artichoke 0.375 kg
Diced tomato 0.25 kg
Extra virgin olive oil 0.05 l
Dried oregano 2.5 g
- Make a pizza dough.
- Soak the dried tomatoes.
- Wash and chop the red pepper into thin strips.
- Wash the courgette and the aubergine and chop them into fine quarters.
- Grate the tomato or use grated tomato.
- Wash and halve the cherry tomatoes.
For the topping:
- Steam the artichokes for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Sauté the aubergine, the courgette and the artichokes with a little oil. Save for later.
To make the pizza:
- Roll the dough with a rolling pin and with semolina grain until the desired size is reached.
- Spread the tomato sauce on the base and place the ingredients on top.
- Introduce the pizza into the oven at 290 ºC for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with oregano right before serving.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 17.33 g
Saturates 4.34 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 12.44 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 9.93 g
Cholesterol 0.06 mg
Calcium 129.43 mg
Iron 6.59 mg
Zinc 2.52 mg
Vitamin A 80.72 ug
Vitamin C 45.17 g
Folic acid 178.52 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1969.8 mg
Sugars 12.27 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed