Chicken tikka masala
Bifidus plain yoghurt 1.0 ud
Ginger 25.0 g
Ground black pepper 0.5 g
Sweet paprika 2.5 g
Chilli pepper 1.5 g
Butter 0.075 kg
Chile rojo fresco 0.008 kg
For the chicken marinade:
- Using a mortar or a blender, grind the garlic without germ, the peeled ginger, lemon juice and yoghurt.
- In a frying pan, lightly toast the cumin, cloves and garam masala at a medium heat. Wrap in aluminium foil to prevent them from burning.
- Add the toasted spices and the sweet and spicy paprika to the mixture, that way you will obtain the marinade. Cut the boned and peeled chicken into 5 cm strips, add salt and pepper and then cover with the marinade.
- Keep in the refrigerator for a day.
For the Tikka Masala sauce:
- Sauté the garlic with butter, then add the red pepper and lastly the onion. Season while sautéeing.
- Add the turmeric, ground coriander and half of the fresh coriander stems chopped into brunoise. Sauté at a medium heat.
- Add the tomato sauce and turn up the heat.
- Add the ground almonds, the coconut milk and the fresh coriander leaves (whole or chopped into brunoise).
- Adjust to taste, spiciness and thickness.
For the garnish:
- Prepare pilaw rice.
HOW TO SERVE
- Skewer the marinated chicken and then cook on the griddle or grill.
- Briefly heat the roasted chicken pieces in the Tikka Masala sauce.
- Place the rice on the plate forming a crown shape and then place the chicken with the sauce in the middle.
- Decorate with coriander leaves.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 8.42 g
Saturates 13.64 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 8.17 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 3.9 g
Cholesterol 138.03 mg
Calcium 311.39 mg
Iron 6.86 mg
Zinc 1.85 mg
Vitamin A 375.76 ug
Vitamin C 98.29 g
Folic acid 201.92 ug
Salt (Sodium) 512.48 mg
Sugars 17.33 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed