Éclairs filled with patissiere cream and whipped cream
For this recipe, the following elaborations are needed:
- Divide the hot patissiere cream into two parts.
- Dissolve the chocolate into one of the parts, obtaining two different cream flavours.
- Put both creams and the whipped cream into piping bags.
- Stuff the éclairs one with patissiere cream, another with chocolate cream and the third one with whipped cream.
- Finish by covering them, one with icing sugar, another with fondant and the third one with chocolate coating.
- Plate three different éclairs per ration, served with strawberry coulis.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.92 g
Saturates 15.12 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 9.4 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 5.7 g
Cholesterol 197.77 mg
Calcium 123.4 mg
Iron 2.53 mg
Zinc 1.34 mg
Vitamin A 185.78 ug
Vitamin C 1.09 g
Folic acid 24.26 ug
Salt (Sodium) 382.08 mg
Sugars 24.77 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Type of dish: Coffee, chocolate and infusion
- Additional culinary preparation: Sweet
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed