Different textures of lime, coriander cream, tequila, cayenne and lychee sherbet
For this recipe, the following elaborations are needed:
- Coriander ganache
- Lychee juice
- Lychee sorbet
- Lime sponge cake
- Cayenne (peeper) crunch
- Lime and salt streusel
- Lime and tequila light foam
- Gold dried grapes with tequila
HOW TO PLATE UP
- Arrange a horizontal line of coriander ganache and on the sides arrange the dried grapes.
- Place several pieces of the cayenne (pepper) crunch on the coriander ganache.
- Place the lime sponge cake on one of the ends of the ganache.
- On the other end put some lime streusel on top a quenelle of lychee sorbet.
- Add the lime foam with a spoon on top of the sponge cake.
- Grate some lime over everything on the plate.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 4.08 g
Saturates 7.84 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 3.63 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.42 g
Cholesterol 22.75 mg
Calcium 60.78 mg
Iron 1.06 mg
Zinc 0.32 mg
Vitamin A 76.19 ug
Vitamin C 91.22 g
Folic acid 7.85 ug
Salt (Sodium) 116.95 mg
Sugars 70.38 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
Cayenne (peeper) crunch
- Additional culinary preparation: Sweet
- Temperature: Room temperature
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed