- Heat the water, glucose and inverted sugar, beating lightly, until it reaches a temperature of 40 ºC.
- Mix the prosorbet, milk powder and sugar, mix well and stir the 2 mixtures together and blend until it reaches 85 ºC.
- When this mixture is cold, add the juice of the lychees and lemons.
- Keep it refrigerated for 8 hours.
- Churn in the ice cream machine.
- 35 g of lemon juice is needed for 1 litre of sherbet.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.34 g
Saturates 0.04 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 0.02 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.0 g
Cholesterol 0.3 mg
Calcium 4.8 mg
Iron 0.09 mg
Zinc 0.02 mg
Vitamin A 0.73 ug
Vitamin C 18.89 g
Folic acid 0.18 ug
Salt (Sodium) 2.35 mg
Sugars 13.22 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed