Lime sponge cake
- Grate the lime zest and squeeze the juice.
- Mix the peel, the juice and the pulp in the Thermomix and strain.
- Heat some of it to dissolve the sugar and gelatin.
- Mix everything together and let it set in the fridge.
- Break the gelatin with a mixer and whip it intensely like a meringue.
- Fill a rectangular baking tin and freeze.
- Cut with a knife or with a cutter and leave it filmed in the freezer until ready to use.
- You will need 0.5 l of juice, 20 g of peel and the remaining pulp after squeezing.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.98 g
Saturates 0.01 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 0.01 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.02 g
Cholesterol 0.0 mg
Calcium 4.62 mg
Iron 0.07 mg
Zinc 0.04 mg
Vitamin A 0.6 ug
Vitamin C 15.4 g
Folic acid 3.5 ug
Salt (Sodium) 0.0 mg
Sugars 3.99 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed