Steamed coconut sponge, green cardamom and pineapple
For this recipe, the following elaborations are necessary:
- Pineapple curd.
- Pineapple and tajin sherbet.
- Steamed coconut sponge cake.
- Coconut and green cardamom foam.
- White rum slush.
- Pineapple and white rum osmosis.
- Place a little pineapple curd at the bottom of the plate and place the pineapple and white rum osmosis on top of it.
- Add the steamed coconut sponge cake crumbled to the plate
- Place in the center a quenelle of the pineapple and tajine sherbet and the white rum slush.
- Add the foam covering everything except from the sherbet and the slush.
- Arrange 3-4 sheets of fresh coconut on the plate.
- finally decorate with the mint sprigs and sprinkle with the tajine.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.04 g
Saturates 3.53 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 1.14 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.33 g
Cholesterol 58.92 mg
Calcium 17.9 mg
Iron 0.83 mg
Zinc 0.4 mg
Vitamin A 58.59 ug
Vitamin C 8.56 g
Folic acid 19.76 ug
Salt (Sodium) 253.32 mg
Sugars 32.89 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed