Ox tail soup
Purple onion from Zalla 0.25 kg
Leek 2.5 ud
For the consommé:
- Boil the tail in cold stock with the soaked and clean chickpeas (they can be inside a grid) and with the vegetables.
- Remove excess fat and foam while boiling, letting it boil until the tail is soft.
- Strain the stock and cool.
- Clarify the resulting stock.
For the garnishing:
- Crumble the tail meat and set aside.
- Prepare some thin pancakes and cut them into thin strips.
- Separate the raw egg yolks at the time of service.
- Heat the clarified stock or consommé and arrange in service jars.
- Place the pancake strips and the crumbled tail on a soup plate.
- Arrange a yolk in a butter dish.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 8.57 g
Saturates 22.4 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 22.19 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 4.03 g
Cholesterol 503.6 mg
Calcium 321.86 mg
Iron 9.5 mg
Zinc 10.05 mg
Vitamin A 480.42 ug
Vitamin C 38.38 g
Folic acid 209.46 ug
Salt (Sodium) 605.37 mg
Sugars 11.72 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed